GEBE Parts for sale - used

FOR SALE:
Time to clean out the workspace and I want to see all my spare parts go bye-bye. Make me a offer an any or all of the following items: GEBE built wheel including drive ring (wheel has about 4800 miles on it and includes tire, 2-spare tubes and 2 spare spokes), Tanaka PF3300 motor with 5600 miles on it (no clutch bell), two used drive gears - 13t & 14t, tuned pipe, and 'X-Can' exhaust. Exhaust ports measure about 9.6mm x 19.75mm with mounting hole centers measuring about 34mm.

Thanks for looking.

Hello. Sold the GEBE built wheel including drive ring, tire, 2-spare tubes and 2 spare spokes a couple of days ago to the guy who bought the drive kit and clutch bell from last month. So, I will gladly sell you the remainder: Tanaka PF3300 motor with 5600 miles on it (no clutch bell), two used drive gears - 13t & 14t, tuned pipe, and 'X-Can' exhaust. How about $100.00 for the lot, plus $20.00 shipping? (Building a custom box and packing all the bits will take some time, and it also weighs a few pounds,so $20.00 seems fair).

Here's a link to the with the X-can exhaust installed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG65Q3J1YnA
(It smokes because it has stale gas and the motor had not been run for awhile.)

Let me know if it's a go so I can start building the shipping box A.S.A.P.

Thanks for your interest,
Michael

Back