gebe rant

T

turbo/chaos

shut up and get that golden eagle junk out of here hate the owner and dont like them

they call any one who rides a happy time engine scum and call any one who wont buy there kits cheap s@#$% and low life f#$%@

so up yours golden eagle

TURBO HAS SPOKEN

well i had a talk with the owner and it was for like 20 min and the state ments i recived was all happy time riders are cheap gor for nothing people

and that they are to good for people who cant get ther kits

and are calling all riders low lifes who are cheap scum for riding

NOW i will reject my state ments and will say sorry when the owner aill reject what he has said to me aboute all happy time riders i am for any one

dealler or not and free lance makers

JUST IF YOU CALL PEOPLE THAT AND EXPECT NO ONE TO CARE BOY YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN

now i dont do this and band me come on for that one coment

christ man

so may i get a reply on what i said
hun, have you not figured out that it is best to verbaly scream at your computer monitor than act out here? my moto is "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me!" for gosh sakes we are not children! you are entitled to your opinion...this is still america and there are ways to get your point accross without calling peeps names! let me go see who all is on line in the moddy department and we'll chat ok? hang tight and refresh this page...allot..he left! whatever...

Last edited by a moderator:
turbo, wile this is an easy way to get your voice heard, it;s not necessarily the best strategy for getting what you want. A logically thought out argument without insults would be a lot more helpful. Is there an argument thread in specific? Do you have a specific issue or a specific suggestion regarding GEBE? I think they're entitled to their own opinion on HT engines, if they are publicly smearing a company in specific then there would be a problem. If they have a problem with you, and you have a problem with them, then please leave us out of it.

Back