GEBE sprocket

csm

Local time
12:02 PM
ANYONE Know where you can get GEBE new drive sprockets 10 , 11, 12 or 14 tooth drive gear sprockets , only I can find is made out aluminum material and not steel . any one have a part number or manufacturer?
Thanks for your help.
CSM

That was my title with Valvoline many years ago...it stood for Customer Service Manger, but they at Valvoline used the title and me for many other purposes in the East Coast of the U.S. for other purposes in their VIOC locations...lol...DAMIEN

I have the pulley for 14 gauge spokes but no drive gear. Best bet is finding someone like bonefish on here that might have a spare. I ordered my gebe kit 3 years ago from a guy on here.

That was my title with Valvoline many years ago...it stood for Customer Service Manger, but they at Valvoline used the title and me for many other purposes in the East Coast of the U.S. for other purposes in their VIOC locations...lol...DAMIEN
The U.S. Army had given me " CSM" title to me ,guess it stuck. lol

You might try Grainger. You'll need to have exact measurements of the sprocket, pages and pages of different types and sizes.

Thanks for reply and suggestion. Been researching a bunch of vendors/MFG but no luck so far GEBE must have had them special made. Sent a Email to GEBE , it went but no reply as of yet. Will continue to research any other suggestions welcomed .

GEBE is no longer in business, you will have to make them your own. I got a GEBE kit that's a little over 10 years old & still going strong. I got extra parts b4 they went out of business.

I'm thinking about selling the whole kit I got with the spare drive sprockets also.

Back