GEBE sprocket

What would you have to get out of the Honda gx kit and what extra parts do you have for it? I’m definitely interested in it

What would you have to get out of the Honda gx kit and what extra parts do you have for it? I’m definitely interested in it
I got a complete kit, with 2 or 3 extra sprockets of various tooth count. With the honda gx35 I'd like to get $125 cause the engine is not very old. I'm open to trades too. I'm a firm believer in the barter system as this country was founded on it.

Do you have a guesstimate on how many hrs on the engine and what types of things would you be interested in bartering on?

Do you have a guesstimate on how many hrs on the engine and what types of things would you be interested in bartering on?
Probably a 100 or less hours, I could actually figure exact amount out, but have to do the pencil work. I like guns, gold, silver, old coins, antiques, tools. You name it there's a chance I might just need something you got!!!🤣😂🤣

Mtn.Life are you just needing some parts? Or are you wanting the complete kit as backup spare kit.

I'd also consider some non hemi predator performance parts. I like knives too.

Mtn.Life are you just needing some parts? Or are you wanting the complete kit as backup spare kit.
I need some replacement 12tooth drive gears I have the Subaru eh035 on my GEBE set up but it’s getting up there in hours I’m interested in yours for a backup kit

I need some replacement 12tooth drive gears I have the Subaru eh035 on my GEBE set up but it’s getting up there in hours I’m interested in yours for a backup kit
Just P.M. me & I can get you pictures or whatever you would like to see.

Back