Gebe vs dax titan help?

WOAH! I had to look at that pic again. It's reversed!
I did one maintenance thing to my Titan recently. I switched the wally world chain over to 415. That cheap wally world chain lasted these thousand miles but upon close inspection that chain was starting to separate so I switched it before it snaps.
That's it.
Let me say that it's starting to turn into a Titan VS. GEBE battle here.
I look at it this way.
The first Harley was Belt Drive.
The first Indian was Chain Drive.
Apples and oranges,BOTH are great systems it seems.

belt/chain battle?

i'm sorry that's what it looks like...i'd just as soon not gotten involved in this one, but felt that my informed opinions were worth more than uninformed ones. asking "what's the best?" will always have the same results...we knew that way back, eh bro? i still think both drivetrains can suit different needs & applications, but...

if the chinese honda copy has legitimate certification, someone show me for a nice juicy sincere apology.

Last edited:
But of course! :D

You're right,Augi. You have knowledge we all want.

It wasn't meant to be pointed at you though.

It seems EVERYONE is comparing apples to oranges.

[Chant] STA-TON! STA-TON! STA-TON! STA-TON! [/Chant]

haha, sorry guys just giving you both some carp. They're all better than happytimes anyways.

True that. Seems after Happy Time ownership,my MOOP has been collecting dust.
But I used MOOP for all my riding before DAX built Cronus. But Cronus is so smooth and a lot quieter than My happy time MOOP.
But the other day I took MOOP out for a 20 mile ride. I switched out my tractor seat for better maneuverability and like apples and oranges.
I feel like such a rebel on my modded muffler loud MOOP and I feel like a member of society on Cronus.
I ride the bike trails often so Cronus wins out.

ok so here goes my final decision

k so after doing all my research and hours spent on deciding i went with dax's titan
the reason mainly for choosing the titan was to save time , cause summer has been very boring, and it would have almost takin me close to another month to even order the gebe , but now i can cruise around town and hopefully take long bike ride to =) (from abq to sante fe and back )

so far it seems like a good idea ill keep updating on the whole unpacking and first ride and give it a unbais reveiw after a week of riding

but thanks for all the replies =)

One other factor to toss into the ring. At 50cc, the Titan engine isn't legal to operate as a bicycle in many states; those, like Arizona, that specify an engine size that is less than 48cc. (Which is also the proposed Federal standard.) Granted, it's not much over, but, it is over.

hey but isnt

isnt the titan one of the many grubee chinese engines and usually they are 48cc but market them has 50cc (i think) but either way i have always wanted to get pulled over on a bike ( unless the fine is above 150 lol =) but ya most likely i wont get pulled over here and it wont be to hard to convice a cop to let me off with a warning unless he is a big moby d###

The Titan is ..........

The Titan is not 50cc. It is called that. But Actual displacement is 48.8cc which makes it legal in most places since it is less than 49cc. I have heard that Texas requires less than 38cc. I will soon have a 35cc 1.5hp 4 Stroke EPA and Carb approved version. It is in the works as we speak. It will not be much less expensive than the 48cc Titan. But we will see. There are 2 new 4 stroke versions coming out in the weeks ahead. Stay tuned as these versions will be fast, fun, and quality will be top shelf !! Enjoy the ride..

Back