For Sale GEBE with Subaru EH035 and Velocity 105G wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

Less than one hour use on it. Will split up if you don't want the engine. Shown as a complete kit. This is the best of the best MAB commuter system on the market. $725 shipped free in the USA.

You know alot of people are quick to shutdown this kit but play with the popular motors that blow up at 3k. I've had my subaru for a few weeks. I will admit too many hills to enjoy it fully but it has never stopped up a hill.
Will you ever shut the f*** up about the 2 strokes? We get it, you don't like them. You don't need to cry about them in every post. Maybe you should learn how to build an engine before you bad mouth any of them.

That is all. Back to your regularly scheduled for sale thread

So Bonefish, how much for just the clutch and brackets and wheel minus the motor. Thinking about getting a zenoah for another bike build.

or separated $250 Shipped Free for the Subaru EH035. And then $350 Shipped Free for the GEBE kit with Velocity 105G Wheel. This kit and engine has less than 1 hr. use on it.

$300 for the GEBE kit with Velocity 105g wheel and $225 for the Subaru EH035 engine. Thanks,

For about $950, one can buy a Chinese 150cc motor scooter.

Mike that's a deal for a new GEBE kit. Your talking apples and oranges comparing it to a scooter. Robin/Subaru motors are better than Hondas and aren't cheap.

Robin Subaru Engine SOLD. Still have the GEBE kit with Velocity Wheel for $300 Shipped. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back