Gebe?

Julia called this morning, a few things delayed everything as outlined in other posts but I will be getting the kit next week.

Last edited:
I received a call this morning - three more weeks from now it may ship plus one week for shipping plus the two weeks we have already been waiting, that's six weeks.

Astring, I have a gebe and I'm in Phoenix. So if you need any help or questions, let me know. I'll be glad to lend a hand. It really goes on pretty easy. I'm in the Camelback/16 St area.

sounds good, I am in Glendale but I know your area well (over by the Biltmore). Thanks for the offer.

go news

good news,

just received an email from gebe HQ, they have just got their Internet service back up and running as of 5pm this evening (they were without power the whole week) , received an email about the parts i had ordered and they are going to ship them asap before my trip with family to southern cal next week.

hoping to do some serious ocean front cruising.....

Last edited:
good news,

just received an email from gebe HQ, they have just got their Internet service back up and running as of 5pm this evening (they were without power the whole week) , received an email about the parts i had ordered and they are going to ship them asap before my trip with family to southern cal next week.

hoping to do some serious ocean front cruising.....

That's funny, I got an email from them yesterday at 8:02 AM. Their internet must be going on and off.:eek:

Absolutely worth the wait but the turn around time makes it harder to sell a kit unless you can afford to have a bunch on hand. A bunch on hand = a lot of money. I hope the turn-a-round time improves quickly soon.

it will improve...a step like that takes a bit of time to implement, but expansion is going to occur, both in michigan and nationally.

Back