Gemini bikes!

mark20

Yup, couldn't resist picking these things up!
Have all the parts to put them back together, i could probably get 1 running (other one has a siezed crank)

These things are basicly 80cc yamaha clones, BUT they use the same licence motor (gemini was yamahas motor manufactor at the time)

Figured for 90$ a bike i really cant lose (hopefully)

Attachments

Wrench

Made from 1969 - 1972 The Gemini 80cc Made in Taiwan - Yamaha Clone - They are street legal with lights
Here's the Gemini 80cc like yours brand new
DSCF2186.JPG

Chainlube

With that many miles on each one, they must just be weather seized, easy fix with a little marvels.

mark20

With that many miles on each one, they must just be weather seized, easy fix with a little marvels.
Yup, the first one is basicly brand new, just need to redue the seats and fix the paint fade.

Funny part is, they use yamahas YG5 engine design, so parts shouldn't be too hard to find (hopefully) the other engine needs needs new rings, and possibly a hone

mark20

welp, got the 1 of the engines to get spark again (the coil wire is broke on the other one, ill need to open it up and see what i can do to fix it)

BUT they both need a rebuild, ended up finding two OEM overbores (.25mm) that should work for the cylinders as is. figured for 35$ i could give it a try. as the engines are reading 35 and 0 respectively (the 0 cause i haven't unsiezed the crank yet)