Gemini wheels

The quality is very good. All the machine work is clean.

I’d like to set up hydraulic brakes with the single hand dual pull. Hope Tech makes a set up but it’s $400.
There’s cheaper ones on eBay for dual front. I was wondering if that would work with some sort of regulator for front/rear.

The quality is very good. All the machine work is clean.

I’d like to set up hydraulic brakes with the single hand dual pull. Hope Tech makes a set up but it’s $400.
There’s cheaper ones on eBay for dual front. I was wondering if that would work with some sort of regulator for front/rear.

I was getting ready to ask you if the front wheel was a dual disc brake wheel. You could have lines made & buy a distribution block & use a single pull hydrualic hand lever. Then at the distribution block you could set up your brake bias to control both front calipers & the rear caliper all at once. Of course you would need the front brake line built with a "T" or a "Y" for your dual disc & both lines off the T or Y need to be the same length.

I was getting ready to ask you if the front wheel was a dual disc brake wheel. You could have lines made & buy a distribution block & use a single pull hydrualic hand lever. Then at the distribution block you could set up your brake bias to control both front calipers & the rear caliper all at once. Of course you would need the front brake line built with a "T" or a "Y" for your dual disc & both lines off the T or Y need to be the same length.
Actually the real name would be a brake proportioning vavle, not a distribution block.

I have that set up now… cable pull hydraulic…on my front brake.

I was looking for the full hydraulic to run pit bike calipers and disc.
@Nickt919 when you get time, would you do me a favor & measure your spoke diameter on your new Gemini wheels. Are they 2.9mm or 3.2mm? Thanks a million! I'm lost on what I want to do on a new set of wheels. Build or buy?

Back