Gemini wheels

Worksman Cycles says the wheels I have are 11 gauge spokes but when I measure them their 10 gauge 3.2 mm (y)
Yeah I think some of the vintage/older Worksman wheels were built a lil heavier than todays Worksman wheels. Gemini supposedly will do 10gauge spokes for a additional $55 dollars on top of the wheel set price. I dont know if that's price per wheel or the set thou.

Yeah I think some of the vintage/older Worksman wheels were built a lil heavier than todays Worksman wheels. Gemini supposedly will do 10gauge spokes for a additional $55 dollars on top of the wheel set price. I dont know if that's price per wheel or the set thou.
6-8 week wait for my Worksman Wheel order on 2/14/23 :(

Don't Gemini come with 11 gauge?
I don't think the extra $ for 10 gauge is worth it do you?

They quoted me 10weeks when I called & questioned them.
Their Customer Service is pretty good though Their always nice and helpful
Ask for a free Worksman Cycles sticker, so you can show your support for Worksman Cycles Bicycles

Don't Gemini come with 11 gauge?
I don't think the extra $ for 10 gauge is worth it do you?
If it was $55 per set to do the 10gauge upgrade, I would probably say yes. But at $55/wheel I would say No way.

Any links to these Gemini wheels, so us peasants can see what the rich folks are rolling on?

Any links to these Gemini wheels, so us peasants can see what the rich folks are rolling on?
I'm not any good at linking sites, or I would. They look super nice, & I'm pretty sure are Tough! I havent decided to pull the trigger yet.

Back