Gemini wheels

Here you go….

Does anyone know where they ship to? i seen a post on his FB saying 48 states but when I tried to buy some from the website it says it doesnt ship to me. I stay in Arkansas , you would think it can be shipped there.

I have that set up now… cable pull hydraulic…on my front brake.

I was looking for the full hydraulic to run pit bike calipers and disc.
have you made the change to pitbike brakes yet or still in the works? just curious what all was needed and where you sourced it.. thanks

Does anyone know where they ship to? i seen a post on his FB saying 48 states but when I tried to buy some from the website it says it doesnt ship to me. I stay in Arkansas , you would think it can be shipped there.
message him on fb. i know he had an issue with shipping to canada due to overlooking something when he setup the page but fixed it. im pretty sure arkansas isnt gonna be a problem tho

message him on fb. i know he had an issue with shipping to canada due to overlooking something when he setup the page but fixed it. im pretty sure arkansas isnt gonna be a problem tho
i did text his number and he told me he double checked his website and that he should be able to ship to arkansas no problem, and that i should contact ups or usps where im at and see if its something on their end. ima ask them but i really doubt thats the issue

i did text his number and he told me he double checked his website and that he should be able to ship to arkansas no problem, and that i should contact ups or usps where im at and see if its something on their end. ima ask them but i really doubt thats the issue
Never heard of Arkansas, is that near where Yugo's were made? Sounds Slavic to me.

Never heard of Arkansas, is that near where Yugo's were made? Sounds Slavic to me.
lol it sucks here. he checked his site again though and got it to work. got the rear wheel ordered. now, what size disc brake should i get for it? and what size sprocket, like the inner hole?

have you made the change to pitbike brakes yet or still in the works? just curious what all was needed and where you sourced it.. thanks
Once I got the 203 disc set up front and rear with the calipers braking right I dont think I need the pit bike calipers and rotors. I can stop hard if necessary. I’d be skeptical to lay down on the brakes on a wet surface.
The line pull hydraulics on 203 rotors have plenty enough braking power.

Back