Gemini wheels

DieselTech

Local time
6:22 AM
Does anybody on the forum have anyt experience with Gemini wheels? I'm curious about their customer relations, if I order from the website vs ordering thru facebook if I'll get a set of wheels in a reasonable time. I dont mind waiting a month, or so. But I'm not wanting to have it be like ordering from certain other custom manufacturers & then a year later get my wheels. I read that they got wheel sets ready to go, but not being on facebook kinda spooks me from ordering. Thanks. I'm not questioning their wheels, I know they are quality.

Lol I didnt need to bug him, but I'm curious how long it took him to receive his wheels from order time to receive time.
No bugging here…🙂
From order to wheels..5 working days. I ordered on a Sunday nite and they were here Friday.
I’m waiting on a caliper mount, 203mm rotor, and a 20T single speed free wheel. This stuff is taking my ch longer than the wheels to get here.

No bugging here…🙂
From order to wheels..5 working days. I ordered on a Sunday nite and they were here Friday.
I’m waiting on a caliper mount, 203mm rotor, and a 20T single speed free wheel. This stuff is taking my ch longer than the wheels to get here.
Did you recently just order them? I'm curious because I read they bought some new cnc equipment, & manufacturing time went from 40minutes/hub to down to 6minutes/hub. Thanks. The other thing I'm curious about which cnc sprockets fit the Gemini wheels? Will the CDH cnc/billet 3 bolt sprockets fit it. Thanks.

I got my wheels 2 weeks ago.
Any of the 3 hole sprockets work provided the center hole is 55mm or more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 89
Back