Genuine dellorto

Yeah I talked with Smolik last week, on his reed stuffers. He thinks his will be real close to fitting, might have to do some fitting. I'm not sure how close but I'll order a set. I mainly talked to them on a cdh110 cylinder head. The only down fall to the cdh110 engine is the junk factory head. I'm glad Smolik makes cylinder heads, or I was going to make one.
I've got some 4t kit bikes to get building, then I can get back into playing with building my own. Making one for my brothers fiancée and one for my little apprentice. Both gal's, so I have to be on the ball with looks and ease of use when in a mode of pure terror. lol. On that note, I'm off to ride my Nitro. Got to burn up all this fuel before snow flies.

DieselTech you will happy with the phbg, i have a 17mm and I am going to try out a treatland 19mm race clone. It comes with quick change jet plug and a screw top for quick needle adjutment.The quality of the clone is absolutely gorgeous quality I am impressed. Huge range of parts etc for phbgs.

DieselTech you will happy with the phbg, i have a 17mm and I am going to try out a treatland 19mm race clone. It comes with quick change jet plug and a screw top for quick needle adjutment.The quality of the clone is absolutely gorgeous quality I am impressed. Huge range of parts etc for phbgs.
Yeah boy huge range of parts, yeah I wanted the screw top model, but they were out of it with the 262au atomizer bushing. If your going piston port or 2 stroke in general, make sure it's got the 262au atomizer in it. Try & get a W7 or W9 needle in it, with a #40 or bigger slide. Also if your having four stroking issues during tuning, go lighter on your float.

You can fine tune each needle range by changing atomizer size. It is also beneficial to print off phbg needle chart. It gives the dimensions for all phbg needles.....

Well I snuck away awhile today & went to my friends place to make a custom stainless steel intake spigot on the lathe. Simple little project, I made multiples of different lengths not sure what I need yet.
20211127_165555.jpg
20211127_165756.jpg

Back