George floyd riots in minnesota

mark20

Welp, looks like i dodged a bullet. Blaines northtown mall was affected by the riots yesterday (i live about 15 min away, in ramsey)

Now yesterday at about 1am, the police scanner (yes i have one) had a bunch of chatter that the protesters were heading to main Street, anoka, 5 min away from me
Haven't seen anything yet, lets hope that they stop within the next week or so. And don't try to riot crap.
Also, we now have a curfew, 8pm, which sucks ass now.

Hope everyone is safe out there, i know i might not be!
Heres the link to a artical, this happened 2 days ago

Last edited:

MotorBike - Wayne

I'm NOT a racist !!! but the blacks think looting and destroying other peoples sh*t is their rights when things go wrong .
How does 2 wrongs make it right ??
Stay safe Mark.

HumanPerson

Stay Safe @mark20
We got a mask law today. I rode around and have seen alot of mask wearing.
Then I went to the stores, not alot, makes no sense to me why the masks outside and not inside.

mark20

I'm NOT a racist !!! but the blacks think looting and destroying other peoples sh*t is their rights when things go wrong .
How does 2 wrongs make it right ??
Stay safe Mark.
Same here, makes no sense to rob others as some bs "vengeance" ordeal.
Ill be closing shop for now, and ill be moving all my engine equipment inside, cant have the risk of them getting customers equipment and gasoline.

HumanPerson

Arm up and keep a tight perimeter mark. Family and Friends, closer than close friends.
Has that all stopped now or is there residual racial termoil< = >turmoil?

mark20

Arm up and keep a tight perimeter mark. Family and Friends, closer than close friends.
Has that all stopped now or is there residual racial termoil?
Im not sure yet, someone posted that there meeting up again in Champlin, considering they had to bring in the national guard in yesterday, this isn't close to over.
And i got my arms covered ;)
Since skeet was canceled, got a lot more 12ga ammo stored up

Herman Klutz

Not a scientist, but the Japanese are fairing pretty well with the coronavirus. They are also wearing a lot more masks than we are. Every time there is any type of respiratory issue in the country, the Japanese start wearing masks.