Getting a tag in Fla

Occchopper, Sorry I did not see your thank u post. You r welcome!! I am glad u proved him wrong! My next tag will b going on this bike, schwinn spoiler with a morini motor. Where in fl. r u?

Attachments

• 0703101357a.jpg
    0703101357a.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 157
saki,
How you been do'n fella, haven't heard from you since Detonator Tuning was work'n on his project. He said you had a spill and got a little banged up, you ok?

Kawasaki! :)

Long time no post!

Did you see my "thank you post" to you re: tags?
Thank you for sharing your info. a while back.

Sangesf is in the naysayers camp on tags.

You proved him wrong.

And I proved him wrong TOO as of last month!

He wants actual proof, and I dont have to prove ANYTHING to him.
I know I've gotten my tag DONE as of last month, June 2010
---> NOT "couldnt be done", not used to be able to be done.

Sangesf, tags were done, and it was recently DONE too.

If you dont know, now you know.

Sangesf, you are losing/have lost your credibility posting here as far as I am concerned.

Have a great day all :)

LOL... You guys are trying to say that i'm wrong.. that's just great...

It's not a matter of whether you think I'm right or wrong...

It's a matter of what CAN be registereed....

TECHNICALLY, you can NOT register a bicycle with a Motor on it...

IF YOU CAN FIND A WAY AROUND THE LAW, THEN THAT'S FINE, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I'M WRONG.

Hey, I could register a baby's tricycle with a gas motor on it, if I found a way to do it, that's doesn't make it right or legal.

You guys are funny... Go register your gas bicycles and give the state more money than they already do.

Why would you WANT to register it?

I can't wait till you get pulled over by a cop who's in the mood to bust your chops.

It's happened before MANY times, go ride your THING and keep skirting around the laws.

It was already shown in a PDF from the Motor Vehicle division itself, saying that a bicycle with a motor can NOT be registered... If you find a stupid worker at the DMV and get it registered, good for you. It's not what the law says so go for it....

it's the people that skirt around the laws, that get the rest of us in trouble, just because you can do something ILLEGAL, doesn't make it right.

If you don't want my opinions and the facts of Florida law, fine....

BUT DON'T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN YOU GET SCREWED.

HAVE FUN ALL, I'M DONE WITH TRYING TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT.... GO FIGURE ALL THE WAYS AROUND THE LAW AND SCREW IT UP FOR THE REST OF US, THANKS.

DONE.

P.S. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR PROOF OF YOUR REGISTERED BIKE.. YOU SAY YOU DID REGISTER IT, THEN SHOW ME/US.

Last edited:
Sangesf,

1. Wanted to register to be LEGAL, within the law
2. RE: your quote: "I can't wait till you get pulled over by a cop who's in the mood to
bust your chops."

Nice, really nice comment Sangesf.
Not only do you have a credibility issue with me,
your character leaves something to be desired as well.

3. I am not an attorney to interpret the law. Are you?
4. Being that I am not an attorney, I contacted all the parties involved and presented
all info. bicycle, gas, ,50cc, etc.:
a. local sheriffs office and got their overview on how to legally ride a gas motorized bicycle on the street.
b. DMV Senior Management with 15 years experience to ask if registration is required and if so, what is required to register.

(I think I went over this in a previous post)

Your quote: " If you find a stupid worker at the DMV and get it registered, good for you. It's not what the law says so go for it...."

Stupid worker? I dont think so.

Your quote: P.S. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR PROOF OF YOUR REGISTERED BIKE.. YOU SAY YOU DID REGISTER IT, THEN SHOW ME/US.

For what purpose? I do not have to prove ANYTHING to you.
Again, although I do have a reg and a tag, I do still think its a "grey area" of the law.

So you have no proof, other than your word.... I would love to see and KNOW WHAT you registered it as?

Back