Getting there

A good friend and I have been working on and off for the last 5 months on a legal motor assist bike and are just about there finally with the help of a few key folks. Wanted to post a shot that I took tonight after I put some stickers on board to show them off and also the fine paint job. More to come as it develops here over the next week or so.
DSC01148.JPG

Neat. There are very few MB's with the engine mounted in the rear triangle. I can't wait to see the finished product!

i can see just enough to applaud the frame mod to acchieve the mount location. the driveline specifics are going to be where this setup really steps into it's own.

i'm SO stoked by to see all the new ideas and configurations surfacing in MB, we may be able to hold onto our sport in total compliance with the advancing agressive legislations yet.

what a great day,
steve

Respect

Thanks boys. Sorry to be a tease as Gaucho pointed out:devilish:

When you undergo a project like this in a half bottomed manner like we have to this point with nothing more than an idea and a sense of purpose and about 2000 miles between minds the little milestones like paint and decals are worth documenting I feel. Plenty of build in progress photos on here eh? So here are a few more.
DSC01153.JPG

DSC01152.JPG

We are still having to make a few parts for the drive system and will post about that when it comes together. Just not worth showing until it is right and believe me, this will be right.

Very nice green! Love your idea of using the "back seat post" as a rack support. I have a tandem I've been turning into a super long cruiser, I'm going to have to try that!

Back