GH6 6v Dynohubs

R

retro_racer

Hi All,
I was woundering does anyone have one of these,and can anyone help me out.I have just bought 3 GH6 6v Dynohub Hub lighting units.I bought them off Ebay recently.All the units are complete except for the Axles,races,bearings,lockwashers,spacers,and any other shimes.I did find a breakdown of the hubs on a sit on the net,and printed it out.
The problem being it realy dosn't help much.I need alittle more specific information on the Axle,and mic.parts to get these baby's back togeither.Any help guys would be great.If anyone is interested in one at a later date.I will have 2,32 spoke models to sell off later.I want to get all the parts togeither first.Then make sure they all work.
Thanks Rod

I was woundering does anyone have one of these

there's your answer! :LOL:

it's only a joke...do you have some pics or links to more info? how about that stuff you managed to find, link us to that maybe?

doc,
Its a 6 volt front hub generator.To power any,and all 6 volt bicycle lights(early motorcycles)too.It was used instead of the tire rubber type generators.It laces right into a rim like any other hub,but looks more like a one sided drum brake.
Thanks augi I was begining to think no one saw the post :D

Back