Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
12:54 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-44-28.png

Address: 4149 3rd Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90008, US
Phone / Text: (323) 359-9680

Products: Custom Motorized Bicycle Builds, In Frame Tanks, Seat Post Tanks, Sealed Tank Frames, Laid Back Seat Post Tank, Gas Tank Seats, 2 Stroke Motor Mounts, 4 Stroke Motor Mounts, Dual Disc Front Hub, 4 Stroke Rear Hub, Custom Exhausts, 212 Predator Head Upgrade, 4 Stroke Clutch Cover, Weld On Bung

Last edited:
Has anyone done any business with Ghetto Bike out of Los Angeles CA? I've ordered a seat post mount gas tank from them thru Paypal. My account has been deducted for the correct amount. My problem is contacting him to find out where my tank is at. We talked via e-mail when I ordered it and thats been it. They wont answer the phone or respond to e-mail. It's been 3 weeks since I ordered the tank. My bike build is complete other than some different tires. So I'm just waiting on the gas tank. What ya all think? Am I out $100.00?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:
Reply From Ghetto Bike:
Bulls**t it's been 2 years you got me for around $1.700.00 you lieing piece of crap

I paid $165 for a rear hub just about a year ago...never got it and like everyone else I wasnt able to reach anyone over the phone or email so i chalked it. I had previously ordered a header from them and it was nearly the same thing, only one day James answered his phone out of the blue. His explanation was he started using a new shipping service and they messed it up. I finally did get the header about 10 days later but im guessing only because i spoke to him directly. I personally would avoid ghettobike like I was avoiding a chick with an outbreak of herpes.

Excuse me tamco. I have read some customer's complaints about a long lead time. I believe that you will receive your motorized bicycle, it will be built with quality parts and a lot of fun. The waiting game is common in an industry where one owner has to research, design, build, ship, do the books and customer service on the products he sells.
Who is this dude he work at ghetto minibike
Who is this guy

I paid $165 for a rear hub just about a year ago...never got it and like everyone else I wasnt able to reach anyone over the phone or email so i chalked it. I had previously ordered a header from them and it was nearly the same thing, only one day James answered his phone out of the blue. His explanation was he started using a new shipping service and they messed it up. I finally did get the header about 10 days later but im guessing only because i spoke to him directly. I personally would avoid ghettobike like I was avoiding a chick with an outbreak of herpes.
Shady minibike

Who is this dude he work at ghetto minibike
Who is this guy
Shady minibike
His name is "Carlos James"

If you had looked at the very first post of this thread and clicked on links provided by the forums administrator, you would have had your answers as to why no one would want to do any business with this entity.

Here are those two links...Note that the second link will show you a picture of the actual physical address of this so-called business...That picture will show you that the business is indeed named correctly as he is located right in the middle of "Ghetto" land in LA...Enough Said...DAMIEN

Address: 4149 3rd Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90008, US
Phone / Text: (323) 359-9680

This next link is the full page Google maps entry for ghettobikes.com

Next time that you want to leave a review, leave a review that tells us what happened to YOU, not just, "Who is this Dude", "Who is this guy" or "Shady minibike" which really says a lot of nothing.

His last Fakebook public entry on his FB site was in January 24, 2019.

His last time posting on his youtube site was 5 years ago.

And this URL link below should make for interesting reading...lol.

And just about every other complaint you will want to know about has already been discussed Ad Nauseum, right here in the forums

Their BBB rating is also an "F" rating...lol.

Back