Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
5:10 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-44-28.png

Address: 4149 3rd Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90008, US
Phone / Text: (323) 359-9680

Products: Custom Motorized Bicycle Builds, In Frame Tanks, Seat Post Tanks, Sealed Tank Frames, Laid Back Seat Post Tank, Gas Tank Seats, 2 Stroke Motor Mounts, 4 Stroke Motor Mounts, Dual Disc Front Hub, 4 Stroke Rear Hub, Custom Exhausts, 212 Predator Head Upgrade, 4 Stroke Clutch Cover, Weld On Bung

Last edited:
I checked out the YouTube video and your website nice stuff. What kind of motor are running in the yellow bike? It looks like a KTM clone??
Thanks
That's an original Morini Franco with a matching KTM 50
I bought it from the original owner and fell in love I have yet to see another like it.
Wish i had kept that one , " The one that got away "

Got my tank Monday and it looks great! I'm not a fan of the look of the stock peanut tanks on mountain bikes because curves look out of place on a straight line frame, so this new Ghetto Bike tank at such a low price is perfect!

Also if anyone is looking for a cruiser seat for their mountain bike check out the Selle Royal Drifter in medium or plus size. I got the medium size and have a bunch of pictures on a review that I submitted to another website, the huge mail order store that starts with the letter A. (Don't want to break any rules)

I ordered a seatpost gas tank from ghettobike.com about 3 weeks ago today and still have not received it....I really like the stuff they make but it seems they are very unreliable.

I ordered a seatpost gas tank from ghettobike.com about 3 weeks ago today and still have not received it....I really like the stuff they make but it seems they are very unreliable.
As I understood they are hand made upon order. So on the list after you order is for the guy who makes it actually has to make it. So as long as he's not swamped and has enough material on hand he has to cut, weld, pressure test, polish, and then hand it to shipping, which depending on the timing and shipping method it could take a while...

Patient with custom orders, unless you actually want the guy to not give a crap and send you a faulty tank with a nice headache to go with it. Young grasshopper will need to wait.

I probably shouldn;t complain its just I was told during the time that I was ordering the tank that it would probably be in my hands by next week that was 2 weeks ago......

Back