Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
12:40 AM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-44-28.png

Address: 4149 3rd Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90008, US
Phone / Text: (323) 359-9680

Products: Custom Motorized Bicycle Builds, In Frame Tanks, Seat Post Tanks, Sealed Tank Frames, Laid Back Seat Post Tank, Gas Tank Seats, 2 Stroke Motor Mounts, 4 Stroke Motor Mounts, Dual Disc Front Hub, 4 Stroke Rear Hub, Custom Exhausts, 212 Predator Head Upgrade, 4 Stroke Clutch Cover, Weld On Bung

Last edited:
I Love My Bike. I live extremely frugally and I've been trying to save for 7 years. I purchased a Bikes For Sale off GHETTOBIKE. The bike has a lot of power, is extremely stable, solid, stops real good, precisely assembled with CNC parts, is a lot of fun and the best purchase I've made in my whole life. James always answers my telephone calls and patiently walks me through all of my motorized bicycle questions. James is a nice person and extremely knowledgeable. I will be buying from him again and I recommend GHETTOBIKE to anyone interested in a serious motorized bicycle that is safe, reliable and stops real good.
Pictures? I would like to see it.

Has anyone done any business with Ghetto Bike out of Los Angeles CA? I've ordered a seat post mount gas tank from them thru Paypal. My account has been deducted for the correct amount. My problem is contacting him to find out where my tank is at. We talked via e-mail when I ordered it and thats been it. They wont answer the phone or respond to e-mail. It's been 3 weeks since I ordered the tank. My bike build is complete other than some different tires. So I'm just waiting on the gas tank. What ya all think? Am I out $100.00?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:
Reply From Ghetto Bike:
It is odd that the gas tank has not made it to your house. Only you the reason. P.S. next time pay

i ordered a complete bike from ghetto . 2650.00. james said he would have it to me in 2 weeks. 2 weeks went by ... nothing.. i called . he answered and said was shipping bike out following monday?. i received this response from him . 4 weeks in a row . it is now the sixth week and no bike. but he had no problem taking my money 6 weeks ago. so you can call him a bad businessman or a liar. up to you. either way i would stay away from ghetto bike ........ new member thomas campanella

i believe he makes great bikes. i can see that. my issue is ... you tell someone the color is red it better be red.. follow me . a man is only good as his word. i don't like like playing games. tell me 7 weeks i say ok .then 7 weeks it is .also they holding my money. it is bad business, not right.

update i was reimbursed from my credit card company and pay pal was notified.....and come to find out, a merchant can not charge you without shipping item.. bad bad business . its a shame i was looking forward to the bike .

I recently started dealing with him. They are the real deal. Best move I ever make Durrell the best bike builder in LA

Does anyone have any news on GB? I have not been able to get threw to them for a update on my order...

Yeah, I tried getting on their website for a 212 motor mount, website appears to be up for sale on godaddy.com. Maybe they didnt pay the hosting bill?

Back