Official Ghetto Bike Reviews

Please rate your experience with Ghetto Bikes (You MUST also post a review)

• 5 - Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - Above Average

• 1 - Poor

• Total voters

zean

I Love My Bike. I live extremely frugally and I've been trying to save for 7 years. I purchased a Bikes For Sale off GHETTOBIKE. The bike has a lot of power, is extremely stable, solid, stops real good, precisely assembled with CNC parts, is a lot of fun and the best purchase I've made in my whole life. James always answers my telephone calls and patiently walks me through all of my motorized bicycle questions. James is a nice person and extremely knowledgeable. I will be buying from him again and I recommend GHETTOBIKE to anyone interested in a serious motorized bicycle that is safe, reliable and stops real good.

Spare_Parts

I Love My Bike. I live extremely frugally and I've been trying to save for 7 years. I purchased a Bikes For Sale off GHETTOBIKE. The bike has a lot of power, is extremely stable, solid, stops real good, precisely assembled with CNC parts, is a lot of fun and the best purchase I've made in my whole life. James always answers my telephone calls and patiently walks me through all of my motorized bicycle questions. James is a nice person and extremely knowledgeable. I will be buying from him again and I recommend GHETTOBIKE to anyone interested in a serious motorized bicycle that is safe, reliable and stops real good.
Pictures? I would like to see it.

zean

I don't know how to post pictures. I don't even have a cell phone or a camera. It is essentially the same as the bike in his website under bikes for sale.
It's a good looking bike.

M

M J

Has anyone done any business with Ghetto Bike out of Los Angeles CA? I've ordered a seat post mount gas tank from them thru Paypal. My account has been deducted for the correct amount. My problem is contacting him to find out where my tank is at. We talked via e-mail when I ordered it and thats been it. They wont answer the phone or respond to e-mail. It's been 3 weeks since I ordered the tank. My bike build is complete other than some different tires. So I'm just waiting on the gas tank. What ya all think? Am I out $100.00?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:
Reply From Ghetto Bike:
It is odd that the gas tank has not made it to your house. Only you the reason. P.S. next time pay