Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
6:45 AM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-44-28.png

Address: 4149 3rd Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90008, US
Phone / Text: (323) 359-9680

Products: Custom Motorized Bicycle Builds, In Frame Tanks, Seat Post Tanks, Sealed Tank Frames, Laid Back Seat Post Tank, Gas Tank Seats, 2 Stroke Motor Mounts, 4 Stroke Motor Mounts, Dual Disc Front Hub, 4 Stroke Rear Hub, Custom Exhausts, 212 Predator Head Upgrade, 4 Stroke Clutch Cover, Weld On Bung

Last edited:
The extra shipping was $80.00 US and yes I paid him thru PayPal. If you bought something from James you'll be waiting a long time. I suggest constantly calling him. The best time I found to get a hold of him was either around 8-9 am pacific time or 5-6 pacific time. I bought a hub from Will at gemini bicycle on Monday for a different bike and he shipped it Tuesday. I will never buy another thing from ghettobike.
Eh I sent you a message on Facebook my name's whatzitoyah can't miss it

I've heard that it does take a while to ship but I also did hear that you do get your product. The reason I got from ghetto bike was because its already put together if I was to buy from Gemini the bike shop would not spoke it because it has to do with motorized bikes
What's James PayPal?
Will at Gemini builds wheels complete also and a very nice product!

I've been waiting for over 9 months now, and I still don't have my parts!! This as***le is really starting to piss me off because he hasn't responded to my texts for the past 4 weeks, I've filed complete against him to the BBB, all I wanted was my parts but now I just want my damn money back

Has anyone done any business with Ghetto Bike out of Los Angeles CA? I've ordered a seat post mount gas tank from them thru Paypal. My account has been deducted for the correct amount. My problem is contacting him to find out where my tank is at. We talked via e-mail when I ordered it and thats been it. They wont answer the phone or respond to e-mail. It's been 3 weeks since I ordered the tank. My bike build is complete other than some different tires. So I'm just waiting on the gas tank. What ya all think? Am I out $100.00?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:
Reply From Ghetto Bike:
I know im late to this thread but i am also wondering how ghetto bikes stays in business. I purchased a tank a month ago and the the only correspondence i got was a email stating a label has been created for shipping. Absolutely terrible cust service. I dont care how good some say their tanks are.

I know im late to this thread but i am also wondering how ghetto bikes stays in business. I purchased a tank a month ago and the the only correspondence i got was a email stating a label has been created for shipping. Absolutely terrible cust service. I dont care how good some say their tanks are.
You're telling me, I ordered parts almost 11 months ago, and I've been getting ghosted, test messages was my primary form of communication, for 11 weeks now, seems like the only reliable way to get your parts is if you live in L.A. and it pisses me off because I can't get a hold of the c**t

hopefully you used paypal or visa. they got involved with me and took care of it. Visa told me im not the first and is gonna revoke their processing privileges. good luck.

You're telling me, I ordered parts almost 11 months ago, and I've been getting ghosted, test messages was my primary form of communication, for 11 weeks now, seems like the only reliable way to get your parts is if you live in L.A. and it pisses me off because I can't get a hold of the c**t
agreed. im not asking for anything special or out of the ordinary. this punk should put on his website before you pay.....BEFORE YOU PAY, that this is how he does business. in my opinion, its deceptive advertising. to take money and not follow thru in a timely manner is borderline scammy. i got a tank from Bam. spun aluminum.

hopefully you used paypal or visa. they got involved with me and took care of it. Visa told me im not the first and is gonna revoje their processing priviledge. good luck.
Unfortunately I didn't use PayPal or a credit card, I used my bank debit card, they couldn't do anything, even tried going through the BBB to force the f***er to respond, they even got no response, I want to go to L A. and pound on the f*****s door

Unfortunately I didn't use PayPal or a credit card, I used my bank debit card, they couldn't do anything, even tried going through the BBB to force the f***er to respond, they even got no response, I want to go to L A. and pound on the f*****s door
that sucks bro...not worth the energy for a pounding but sooner or later discussions and bad reviews should knock him down a few. he is a punk.

Back