Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
3:59 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-44-28.png

Address: 4149 3rd Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90008, US
Phone / Text: (323) 359-9680

Products: Custom Motorized Bicycle Builds, In Frame Tanks, Seat Post Tanks, Sealed Tank Frames, Laid Back Seat Post Tank, Gas Tank Seats, 2 Stroke Motor Mounts, 4 Stroke Motor Mounts, Dual Disc Front Hub, 4 Stroke Rear Hub, Custom Exhausts, 212 Predator Head Upgrade, 4 Stroke Clutch Cover, Weld On Bung

Last edited:
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! Ghetto bike is a bunch of scammers. took my money, sent a fake tracking number and ran. ZERO COMMUNICATION regarding my tank.

im gonna accept some responsibility...thought i did enough research. Visa has informed me that they might pull his merchant access. they are having communication issues too. FU ghettobike

ghettobike scammed me out of $111 bucks. i ordered and paid for the tank on 7-10-21. i received two emails stating my tank was shipped on 7-23-21 along with a tracking number. the tracking number was fake. i reached out numerous times and got ZERO response. i was left with no choice but to get Visa involved. no tank or part is worth their horrible customer service. this was deliberate theft on their part in my opinion.

Change your name to GHETTO TRASH! You are nothing more than thieving scum! You don’t send out the products that people buy! Shut down your sham business!

Here is a pic of their street address in Los Angeles...Enough said...lol...Some ad blockers need to be turned off to view this...DAMIEN

Please click on the vote button (up or down) in the first post to rate your experience with Ghettobike. This thread rates very high in the search engines for Ghetto Bikes Reviews and we want everyone to know if they are a reputable vendor or not. If the owner has a problem with any of the bad reviews, he can come here and explain why his customers aren't receiving their orders.

Back