Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
7:34 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-44-28.png

Address: 4149 3rd Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90008, US
Phone / Text: (323) 359-9680

Products: Custom Motorized Bicycle Builds, In Frame Tanks, Seat Post Tanks, Sealed Tank Frames, Laid Back Seat Post Tank, Gas Tank Seats, 2 Stroke Motor Mounts, 4 Stroke Motor Mounts, Dual Disc Front Hub, 4 Stroke Rear Hub, Custom Exhausts, 212 Predator Head Upgrade, 4 Stroke Clutch Cover, Weld On Bung

Last edited:
Please click on the vote button (up or down) in the first post to rate your experience with Ghettobike. This thread rates very high in the search engines for Ghetto Bikes Reviews and we want everyone to know if they are a reputable vendor or not. If the owner has a problem with any of the bad reviews, he can come here and explain why his customers aren't receiving their orders.
You haven't heard? Dude took off with their money and hasn't responded.

Please click on the vote button (up or down) in the first post to rate your experience with Ghettobike. This thread rates very high in the search engines for Ghetto Bikes Reviews and we want everyone to know if they are a reputable vendor or not. If the owner has a problem with any of the bad reviews, he can come here and explain why his customers aren't receiving their orders.
Ya like me, over a year after I ordered my parts, and he's been ghosting me for some time, but I definitely downvoted it

$700, that's a lot of money folks to 98% of us. You need to protect yourself, pay by CC or paypal with some protection. If you don't get your stuff shipped in 30 days file a dispute. Collin file a report this to the AG's or consumer affairs dept in your state and Ghetto's. Might help, this makes me angry/sick. Did you order off of an amazon or ebay store? If so report it right away.

Holy crap, $700!

That would be enough for me to go to small claims court. I would see what you can do to get your money back, but as darwin said, next time use a CC or Paypal Business (not family, that's how you get screwed)

Family? Those are the worst, if you can't afford to give it to family don't. It creates hard feelings when you never see the $$$ again.

Back