Ghost's full suspension build

Starting on my new full suspension dirt bike build and thought I would document and share my progress. The bike is a late `90's GT LTS-2 that my buddy found for me. $100 is not a bad deal in my opinion.

Attachments

• GT LTS-2.jpg
    GT LTS-2.jpg
    805 KB · Views: 4,290
Thats gonna kick some arse on the trails Ghost! Especially with that megarange cog she's really gonna haul!
-envious-

All done! Almost

So here she is, finished. Well they are never really finished are they. Took her for a spin and holy smokes this is awesome. Wheelies are a breeze. I just need to do some fine tuning to the carb and adjust the brakes. I wish they made these style frames because everyone should have one.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    829.6 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 426
I would also like to know how I can get/make one for when the one I have now dies.
Can you describe what it feels like on bumpy roads? Is there any snakiness? Any bounce that a shock absorber might help with?

Great job, I bet your working out the tweeks and bugs as I type. (there always is a bit of tweeking) I like it! I can't wait to hear how it rides on the trails.

The frame is a GT LTS2. It does snake a bit on the pavement but in the dirt you can't tell. Did a little extended riding today and man is it awesome. Pulls wheelies in 1st and 2nd. I can't wait to get it on some trails and take advantage of all it has to offer.

That frame works out perfect ghost! Is there any thread you guy's are aware of that would list full suspension frames that would work with SB shift kits?

Who manufactures that frame ghost?

Back