give it gas and it dies

braddenn

Local time
5:00 PM
hi I have a 49 cc hausheng and it just started not getting power it will start and idle great but the second I give it gas it acts as if the choke is still on someone please help thank you

No chokes not on and I'm not sure what carb I am running but thee opicture is of my not or and on top of motor iv shaded it blue, when it is at idle puff of warm air blows up and when I give it gas it quits blowing out the top

Attachments

• 2018-03-22 11.01.49.jpg
    2018-03-22 11.01.49.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 211
No chokes not on and I'm not sure what carb I am running but thee opicture is of my not or and on top of motor iv shaded it blue, when it is at idle puff of warm air blows up and when I give it gas it quits blowing out the top
Well this is a new one on me.. I'd start by finding its third hole and seeing if that specifically is to blame..

what u mean by third hole
If something is puffing air out but not as much when you give it throttle it sounds like something is wrong. Since there's one in hole and one out hole and there shouldn't be any in between, if you have a third hole it indecates your engine is a b**ch and and is leaking somewhere... A leak, that's what I mean.

Ok so I have fixed the exhaust leak I hand removed the rained and removed the gas tank. When I took on the on/off valve there was so muck gunk and welding lag stuck to the filter so I cleaned the tank out throughly I also pulled the carb and cleaned out the bowl which had some gunk in it have not put it back togather but I will tonight and let you know how it ends up thank you for reading

Well I got it all back togather and started it up it idled great I gave it a little gas it revs up, I then gave it gas like I was taking off and it dies. I start it back up and kinda play with the trottle and I had it to were it acted as if it was gonna go but instead it dies someone please help

Back