Glad to have found this group

C

coloradogreg

I have been reading this fourm for a while and think I can learn more from being part of it....... Here is who I am

My name is Greg and I am an addict, :p I am a cycling addict and an addict on how can I make something better. I have come from a pure cycling backgroung including being a Elite Cycling Coach. My specialty was Track racing. I commuted by bike for 4 years in Colorado Springs even in the winter (Snow included). I have been a bike wrench for almost 20 years and now am the "Macgyver dude" in the R & D Dept at a company in Boulder Co. I have been riding motorcyles for 42 years, from my first mini bike when I was 7, to riding a Flying Brick now (BMW-Kbike) and even race a shifter cart when I have time. Right now I run the oldest pedicab business in the US and we operate year around. I do all the Mech work from welding, adjusting and rebulding pedicabs. We also do International Consulting for the Pedicab Industry and I teach a pedicab maintenance. I can change a BB (Bottom Bracket) in 5 minutes. Now I see the need to feed my addiction in adding Electric drive assist and/or ICE assist.

I am here to learn from the talent and creative spirit from this fourm and maybe help in the creation of someones project. I am hoping to have a project going in the next month or so. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome

welcome to mbc,im in victoria bc,very big pedicab business here,all tourists mostly.

Great intro. Glad to have you here. We may even be able to break you of some of your bad habits. Or even some of the good ones! WELCOME to the tribe from the Giant Side of Texas!

Glad to have found this group
Glad you found us, sir.

I have been [a cyclist, coach and] a bike wrench for almost 20 years and now am the "Macgyver dude" in the R & D Dept at a company in Boulder Co. I have been riding motorcyles for 42 years...
We are lucky to have you here. I for one will more than likely be PM'ing you for advice in the future.

Welcome!

:)~

Back