Glen Bernie, MD, free motorized bike stuff

Jay1258

Local time
11:45 AM
I have a gas tank integrated frame and some old spare parts including a rudimentary Reed valve kit(unopened). I also have a complete bike I sat after frying the Piston rings but it has the Reed valve incorporated into the cylinder, a high compression head, expansion exhaust. I used to follow this forum when I rhode so I'd rather the stuff go to anyone who would use it. Shoot me a text 410 582 7897. Free to any bike lover

Attachments

• IMG_20190918_160917582.jpg
    IMG_20190918_160917582.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20190918_160908618.jpg
    IMG_20190918_160908618.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 75
Grubee Skyhawk bottom end and some sort of windowed Piston/ Reed valve cylinder. Sorry if this is out of place, I hope putting it in the general discussion is okay and or helps someone who was where I was in riding out of nessecity

Damn Baltimore. Wish you were closer to Minnesota I'd give you some $ or beer or whatever but I don't suspect I'm your target gift recipient, I've always had at least one car since I was 14. In the rural midwest you really have to have transportation. You'll live in one town, go to school in a town 15 miles away, then go to work in a different town 15 more miles away. It's nothing for the average every day person to travel 50 to 100 miles on any given day.

Damn Baltimore. Wish you were closer to Minnesota I'd give you some $ or beer or whatever but I don't suspect I'm your target gift recipient, I've always had at least one car since I was 14. In the rural midwest you really have to have transportation. You'll live in one town, go to school in a town 15 miles away, then go to work in a different town 15 more miles away. It's nothing for the average every day person to travel 50 to 100 miles on any given day.
Man I wish I had the money to ship it as far as you are bc I really just want to clear space living in a limited space apartment but had you been around the way I would have been more than ready to give it to you buddy. They served me well for a while.