go-ped pusher?

T34

Local time
12:37 AM
Is it possible to make a very simple push trailer by attaching a goped or other ride-on scooter or motorized skateboard via trailer hitch to your bike? For instance could one use this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0011HZKI...79aafd110f5ac42d05e7381c1f78b2&language=en_US

To attach this: https://www.amazon.com/Adults-Scoot...cooter&qid=1628879857&s=sporting-goods&sr=1-2

to a bike and just make a loooong throttle cord?

(I realize that you might as well ride the scooter itself at that point, but my jurisdiction requires a license for that, but NOT for motorized bikes)

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
(I realize that you might as well ride the scooter itself at that point, but my jurisdiction requires a license for that, but NOT for motorized bikes)
What state do you live in? Most states require a license to ride a M/B. Only a few states don't require a license.

But ya know what they say "It's only illegal if ya get caught" LOL :ROFLMAO:

but my jurisdiction requires a license for that
What state do you live in? Most states require a license to ride a M/B. Only a few states don't require a license.

When someone says "Jurisdiction" rather than a state or province, i would assume a US territory or DC as they are "Jurisdictions"...just my 2 cents worth...lol...DAMIEN

Ps...D.C....District of Confusion...lol.

When someone says "Jurisdiction" rather than a state or province, i would assume a US territory or DC as they are "Juristictions"...just my 2 cents worth...lol...DAMIEN

Ps...D.C....District of Confusion...lol.
You've got it, DC, and considering i'd be near the actual capitol I wanna make sure everything's hunky dory

I doubt that it'd be able to go 30 by itself, nvm clipped to another bike lol

I doubt that it'd be able to go 30 by itself, nvm clipped to another bike lol
I would just build a regular Motorised Bicycle, dont make it too radical looking, and keep it around 20 MPH, i dont think they would bother you too much...As a retired cop myself, i wouldnt even bother ya on a bike unless you were just being plain stupid with it, or if i was curious and wanted a better look at it which still happens to me...lol...DAMIEN

Back