Discussion in 'General Questions' started by skyl4rk, Feb 10, 2009.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. skyl4rk

    skyl4rk Guest

    Anybody use a set of goggles? My eyes keep tearing up. I wear glasses but with thin rims so probably most goggles will fit over the top of them. Any suggestions?

  2. frenchlayer

    frenchlayer Member

    check out ww2 aviatior goggles, thats what I use and love em, I have the real Halcyon ones
  3. toojung2die

    toojung2die Member

    Search for fishing sunglasses called "Cocoons". They fit over prescription eyeglasses. Excellent quality, polarized and cost under fifty bucks. I gave a pair to my brother in law and he loves them.
  4. bluegoatwoods

    bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

    I use landscaper's glasses. they're not quite goggles, but they cover a lot and they're cheap and easily replaceable.
  5. KilroyCD

    KilroyCD Active Member

  6. kcpoloman

    kcpoloman Member

    I just use a nice pair of wrap around sun glasses, works great as long as its light out.
  7. ktjensen

    ktjensen New Member

    I found the RAF MK VIII reproduction for about $39 which look cool. Not sure if I like the black color though.

    Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  8. skyl4rk

    skyl4rk Guest

  9. macarollo

    macarollo Guest

  10. KilroyCD

    KilroyCD Active Member

    That's the same type as the ones I have with the covering over the foam that is deteriorating. Don't let that deter you though, as mine are around 20 years old. They'll do well for riding unless you wear a pair of large-framed glasses.
  11. KilroyCD

    KilroyCD Active Member