Going Fast in or on Any Vehicle. A few thoughts

I have the same mental danger threshold as a fighter pilot or F1 racer. That translates to, "I am not really happy unless I am on the edge of fear." That translates to, I do stupid stuff that puts me in real danger. 150mph on my vfr1200f for 30 minutes? Yep. (On a closed course in Mexico 😉) It actually got.boring after a bit. I just wanted to do it to say I did it... as stupid as that sounds.

Funny thing is, going 70mph on a 230cc air cooled chinese bike on the interstate in a major city is probably more dangerous, and I do that all the time. Also feels mundane.

I used to drag race at one time. Also kind of got boring.

Honestly, I wish I was wealthy enough to own my own jet. I would be in the air constantly.

I can understand that too ImpulseRocket89. Everyone is different for sure. I don't think I'd like flying, and I really hate water for recreation. :) I think I can be more easily put in the category of someone who finds go karts to be super fun not because of the actual top speed but because of how low to the ground you are and the feel of greater speed.

Just saw this cool little minibike, many great reviews. Hard to not want this after reading the reviews. :)

TrailMaster MB200-2 Minibike​

MB200.8__39575.1657730081.png

Just saw this cool little minibike, many great reviews. Hard to not want this after reading the reviews. :)

TrailMaster MB200-2 Minibike​

MB200.8__39575.1657730081.png
I've looked at getting one, full suspension is nice. I would just look on craigslist or Facebook marketplace for a mini bike rather than spending 1000 bucks on one.

When the first trains came out, people were afraid that they would just die when going faster than a horse could run.
In some ways, they may have been onto something.
On skateboards, inlines, roller skates ('disco rollers') or similar, max safe speed is about 20mph, speed wobbles develop above that, unless you've got a special setup with super-tight trucks, extra-hard bushings etc.
On a bicycle - with or without motor - 30 is about as fast as you should be going without risking too much.

Back