Gold mine of antique bikes

Yeah he priced the 55 spitfire for $100 & the 59 3speed speedster for a $100, I'm not sure what there worth, but I'd pay that. The 1995 schwinn heavyweight deluxe 7spd cruiser with the IGH, I believe is a limited run of only 5000 bikes. That alone probably makes that bike pricey. I read a article on that bike that schwinn got so many orders that they seized production on them with the 7spd nexus IGH.

The guy is a Fair man $100 each (y) IDK where else you could get a good deal like that
That 20" Schwinn is also a $100 bike I watched Mike on American Pickers pay $100 for that same bike.
So if he paid $100 for it he's gonna sell it for $150
Call Mike from American Pickers He would know what their all worth :ROFLMAO:

I noticed that Schwinn Black Phantom (post #3) is in beautiful condition But it's Repop, but all the other bikes are original.
1 of 5,000 1995 don't make it worth alot yet, Made in Taiwan or China Probably still worth what he paid for it back in 1995
People want the original Black Phantom.

But honestly, the guy seems honest and fair. I would trust him on his prices.
If he says's something is rare he's probably right and it's worth more $

Yeah he said hes got a original black phantom, but he hasn't sent pics or price yet. Do you know what the rusty bikes are in post #5?

By looking at the forks and racks I'm gonna say their Murray bikes from the 50s

Which model IDK I woulld have to research it

The red bike in post #4 is a J.C. Higgins colorflow bike not sure on date thou.

That one bike (white gray) in post #5 is a Murray Monarch Super Deluxe I think

I want it I'll pay $100 buy it for me :ROFLMAO:

Yeah he said has 1 of them, do you think that western flyer has been restored?

Yes recently too it's flawless Except the fender light is a little cloudy I think the chrome is just dirty
The tanks and chrome fenders can be reproduction on those other nice bikes the tanks and fenders are too nice
3 of those bikes looks like a combination of original and Repop

Good news mostly original Bad news original tanks is where the $ is at I think the tanks are Repop
Ask the guy he'll probably tell ya the truth

Wrench what bike is that with the indian, I believe the chain guard says silver chief.