GOLDEN EAGLE BIKE ENGINE (sold)

H

Hive

You want, save $100+, cost is $450 shipped. Kit is new and complete; engine is basically just out of box, reliable, quiet, light Honda GX25, about 1.5 hours run time. Perfect engine matched color scheme. New kit contains everything you will need plus a few extras.

Free-wheel pedal bike or motor, easy change takes seconds, so you can cruise anywhere. No drilling frame, all bolt-on, easy and takes about hour. Clutch already installed. reliable, starts immediately every time. No oil in gas.

I ordered second new GEBE kit and engine; putting new engine and old GEBE kit on new recumbent bike. Deal saves hundred bucks to buy whatever. PayPal, MO, PC is fine.

H

Hive

Forgot tomention

That the deal includes special throttle part for Honda that does not come with motor that allows use of most throttle cables and some extras I bought but did not use, but are not crucial to installation.

H

Hive

More

36-spoke ring and is recommended, but GEBE will exchange for 32-spoke ring, if absolutely necessary, though they do not recommend it.

H

Hive

Engine and kit are sold, received MO today.

Too bad, it was a eBay, buy-it-now and went on 20th or 21st early. It was a very good deal and I am going to miss that wee Honda. Hope the 33 is as cool!

H

Hive

Aye, mate,

she's on way to gentleman from Nuh Joizey, the Garden State. (I loved that little motor.)

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!