• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Golden Eagle Support Services

augidog

in exchange for racing sponsorship, and in gratitude for it, i am now an official liason for Golden Eagle Bike Engines.

i don't know it all, but i have a direct line to den to assure i give the correct answers. i'm also pretty good at searching and linking you to existing answers.

so, any GEBE customers who are need of support can either post here or PM me...i'll do my best to get you up and running, or to keep you running :cool:

Last edited:

sparky

Good to hear. My next bike will have a GEBE setup for sure. I've just gotta try it!!

W

wavygravy

my new tandem will have a golden eagle on it! after trying most of the other kits offerd this is the only logical choice for me. clean, low maintenence,no greasy chains, & very compact & maintenence free! & e.p.a. compliant! not a chinese nut or bolt in the whole kit!!

Jr74112

Am interested in Golden Eagle spoke mounted hub and Motor drive hub and kevlar belt,are these obtainable seperately

augidog

you can get an "engineless" kit, yes...you'll need to know your clutch size to order it...feel free to PM me and i will be glad to help you figure it out.

stude13

i plan on going to the salt, just got a teardrop. ill drive a 92 ranger 20+mpg, and hope to have my gebe powered land rider. got room for one with a tent. lsts get a group together. mitch north bend

loquin

stude13: pm stands for Private Message. Click the other members name, then select "Send a Private message." Or, click the link in the upper right corner to get to your private message center.

Last edited: