Gonna polish that bad-baby!

G

gone_fishin

it was beautiful here today, speakers-in-the-window nice, yaknow? i was rocking to internet radio & goofing around with a wire-wheel, i couldn't believe the results :D

this is a quicky-job & my camera aint the best, but wow! i can't wait to really get into it, it's gonna look great 8)

41_Mvc208f_1.jpg

41_Mvc209f_1.jpg

41_Mvc210f_1.jpg

That is sweet......if you want a little more preformance put a couple homes in the breather it will supprise you (about 3 will do it )

Cookie

more holes in the breather..... ( I just washed my hands and can not do a thing with my fingers :) )

what's the matter, had to get the grease & oil off? ;)

do you mean like perforate the main circular part a bit for more flow? maybe a pattern of many little holes?

the black cover just drill about 3 holes in it ......sutan replaced his with a trinket box one of those fancy silver wire type things and his runs real good like most things the better it breaths the better it runs.

Cookie

Nice job Augie, its amazing what a couple minutes with a wire wheel can do. Here is an engine that I recently aquired that was done by Kevin aka mypetelvis who did an awsome job on it...Kelly
normal_polished%20motor.JPG

Thats the round head 48cc from Grubee, they've been around for awhile now and in my experience are superior to the the 4 square heads that I've built up...Kelly

damn, nogoodnic42, that looks really nice...being the air-cooled fanatic that i am, i'm not gonna paint anything, but i am gonna get a dremel to finish off the fins right. this first attempt was mostly to see if i'd like the results, which i do 8)

Kelly, that is a very nice looking engine. I like the all black/polished contrast. Also noticed the WCM logo in the back.....how'd that get all the way out to the midwest? Are you into mopeds too?