Gonna polish that bad-baby!

G

gone_fishin

it was beautiful here today, speakers-in-the-window nice, yaknow? i was rocking to internet radio & goofing around with a wire-wheel, i couldn't believe the results :D

this is a quicky-job & my camera aint the best, but wow! i can't wait to really get into it, it's gonna look great 8)

C

Cookie

That is sweet......if you want a little more preformance put a couple homes in the breather it will supprise you (about 3 will do it )

Cookie

C

Cookie

more holes in the breather..... ( I just washed my hands and can not do a thing with my fingers :) )

G

gone_fishin

what's the matter, had to get the grease & oil off? ;)

do you mean like perforate the main circular part a bit for more flow? maybe a pattern of many little holes?

C

Cookie

the black cover just drill about 3 holes in it ......sutan replaced his with a trinket box one of those fancy silver wire type things and his runs real good like most things the better it breaths the better it runs.

Cookie

N

nogoodnic42

Nice job Augie, its amazing what a couple minutes with a wire wheel can do. Here is an engine that I recently aquired that was done by Kevin aka mypetelvis who did an awsome job on it...Kelly

N

nogoodnic42

Thats the round head 48cc from Grubee, they've been around for awhile now and in my experience are superior to the the 4 square heads that I've built up...Kelly

G

gone_fishin

damn, nogoodnic42, that looks really nice...being the air-cooled fanatic that i am, i'm not gonna paint anything, but i am gonna get a dremel to finish off the fins right. this first attempt was mostly to see if i'd like the results, which i do 8)

E

etheric

Kelly, that is a very nice looking engine. I like the all black/polished contrast. Also noticed the WCM logo in the back.....how'd that get all the way out to the midwest? Are you into mopeds too?

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!