Good Afternoon from Georgia

tcv0825

Local time
6:11 AM
Hey there everyone,

Joining you from west Georgia. Currently drive a Chevy Colorado (24mpg), but have purchased a new Giant mountain bike (to replace my failing GT bike) that I use for my 2-5 mile trips to bank, post office, grocery store, etc.

I'm in the process of finding the perfect motorized bike for the longer commutes for my job (10-20 miles, in a suit, so I won't be soaking wet with sweat and stinking when I arrive!). I've been debating the 2-cycle versus 4-cycle, but am leaning toward one of Spooky Tooth's 2-cycle cruisers that I think will fit my needs. Any and all sugestions are welcome, 'cause I'm new to the sport (or should I say 'way of life'?:))

Thanks everyone!

Thomas

when i see "long commute" i have to call attention to the golden eagle setup...
sorry for the pimping, but i think you should seriously consider all the options...the 2-stroke tanaka's are epa/carb labeled, & will get you to work on time, every time...and it's a very clean system...the suit will still be lookin' good when ya get there :)

no matter your final choice, we want you to have (safe) fun..."new" means read read read about going 30mph on a bicycle...

welcome aboard :cool:

Last edited:
Back