Good-bye to China/Grubee Junk, Hello To Reliable Motorized Bicycling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently i didn't quote Johncy properly. He has asked me to fix my error, so i am fixing it, because i'm a caring and sharing, tree hugging kind of a person, who likes to keep everyone happy.
I still don't understand how this changes the fact that he is operating with a gearbox full of neutrals.

Even though you're the head troll and are wrong about everything you have to say about me

Even though grinningremin and I have to terms and we're ready to put this thread to rest. I would stop whining and gremlin will stop fanning flames. LOL Fabian is just not ready to let go. I asked him to fix his misquote of me on post #119 and he simply created another post with another misquote. I looked for server policy about properly quoting others and couldn't find any. So, I'll go ahead and fix it for him.

Even though you're the head troll and are wrong about everything you have to say about me, therefore reading your comments are a waste of my time.

Fabian, I penalize you 1 Rep Power.

I don't recognize or accept your authority to penalize anyone, as you are not a moderator or administrator of this website.

Furthermore, I now consider you a troll and dismiss every post you make from this point forward as troll bait.

Johncy is still not happy with my response about misquoting. I thought that i fixed it, but he wants more, so i'll have another go at fixing things.
I am bending over backwards to accommodate his ongoing requests and stave off his determination to strip me of reputation points by going through the legal fine print.

so

i'll have another go at fixing things:

Even though you're the head troll and are wrong about everything you have to say about me, therefore reading your comments are a waste of my time. I did do plenty of research before buying my kits but most posts were old and I was hoping the grubee kit would at least last the 6 month warranty life as my first trial run.

Dear johncy7,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Motorized Bicycle Forum | MotoredBikes.com with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 95.215.44.159

All the best,
Motorized Bicycle Forum | MotoredBikes.com
================================================================

Thanks MotoredBikes.com. Was probably a grubee or honda rep. that doesn't like to hear the truth about their product. I changed my password to be very very long. good luck.

...and yes, my Tanaka is still good as new. Now go learn from them and stop selling junk!

-John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back