Good day!

T

totodog

Hello.

I am new here, and I love your site and I love engines! The reason I came here was to see if any of you could recommend a kit for me to use. I want something relatively cheap. It does not matter 2 stroke or 4 stroke.

Thank you.

Edit: What do you all think of www.kingsmotorbikes.com?
Edit again: After much consideration and searching on the forums, I feel that www.thatsdax.com will be my best option for a conveniently priced motor bicycle. Any comments or concerns from you guys about this website? Again, many thanks for your help and the information I have been able to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to motored bikes, i say a 2 stroke because of the lightweight and cheap

search MBc for the various sellers' names to find some great information on them, straight from member's who've had the experience...in the long run you'll have to make the decision...so (all together now) read read read the forums, all will be revealed.

welcome to MBc :cool:

Welcome to the group! 2 strokes are a pain when it comes to mixing gas but I haven't seen any 4 strokes good enough for me to pony up the cash for one.

Dan

hi and welcome...i have a thatsdax 70cc...since you like engines this is one that leaves ya tinkering! Good luck and happy motoring!

Back