Good News about Whizzer

M

MotorbikeMike

Hello, there is much to say, and much to leave unsaid! Whizzer WILL recieve an under 50cc prototype in a couple of months or so. Unlikely to be pure prototype, but more than likely a "Production Prototype".

This is not to be announced yet, but I wanted to drop the info here first, and I want to know what you-all think.

There are plans underway to do something creative about engine kits, this too will take a couple months, but I have heard news that is not in a repeatable format, that I will share with you-all as soon as I can.

I am now interested in promoting Whizzer (138 and 49) in Canada and other parts around the US.

I will be very appreciative of any and all help that you here can offer, as this is a complicated, multi-facted endeavor, and can benefit a great many people, if done correctly.

I would like you guys, if you want, to PM me your telephone numbers, as there are aspects that I'd like to discuss, without the hassle of my poorly-implemented 2-finger typing!

Please let me know what you are thinking,

Mike

**** yeah! I'll post more later, too tired from work to do so tonight...

mike...i've removed your canadian "solicitation" until you and i can discuss what this means to MBc.

rumors and emotions are gonna spoil this...i won't allow the community to be played while we wait for the straight scoop....truthfully, when all (whizzer stuff on MBc) is viewed in the broad-scale, it looks like some folks may be trying to manipulate the situation to individual benefit.

i feel it is time for MBc to directly contact Whizzer so that everyone knows what's up...after the holidays i am going to open communications.

maybe you should call me at 360-244-5064

I'm in more of a "wait and see" mode. I've already purchased the Honda clone I'll be using on the trike and I've got so much going on that I'm not sure when I will be in the market for another engine.
It seems to me that the real issues here are : 1) Quality, 2) Utility (Size/ease of installation, etc. 3) Price, and 4) Availability.

1) It shouldn't be too hard to beat the Chinese in quality. 2) Whizzer has plenty of experience with their particular mounting, and it seems like there is some history of tweaking for power, but how easy will custom installation be? That leaves 3) and 4). Price could be a big stumbling block for many people (and may be insurmountable (I don't really know)). And for availability - this latest situation may leave large questions in peoples minds (It does in mine).
Just some thoughts. I hate phones, and don't give out my number.

49cc

I'm into big blocks now. No replacement for displacement. Too much going on now for a new build. If I did it will be a S model 10 & that deserves a 138 with heavy mods anyways. So good luck.. Find Willy G. Whizzer.

Merry Christmas to ALL!!

Small displacement viability

HI Zomby, I would agree with you on the 138 as far as myself, and maybe all CA. residents, and a few other states also. I will most probably see no personal benefit in the smaller engine, save a warm feeling that in some small way I have helped others in this endevor.

Everyone's efforts on behalf of the "under 50" are to benefit the rest of the country, the Motorbicycle Industry (if there really is one), and Whizzer which I am happy about, especially since there are no other American companies showing any interest at all in what we are doing.

I believe that many people will benefit if Whizzer indeed launches this new engine, and I will probably buy one, if only to be able to demo it. I think that perhaps a guy might buy the little engine for his son (or daughter, maybe wife?) and ride the bigger engine himself (and it probably hopped up a bit)

yeah, but...wait'll the aftermarket & this forum catches up with the 49cc (if it occurs) ...you can really work with a 4-stroke, as you already know :)

Back