Good Places to Get Wheels?

Hello Moto!

Local time
4:59 AM
I'm looking to get some wheels for my new project. I found one good place called custommotoredbicycles.com but not sure about ordering from them. I sent a couple emails to them and it's been over a week with no response. I'm looking for a coaster brake rear and at least 12g spokes. I don't wan't disc brakes just V brake compatibility.

I really don't want to try an build a wheel. Any suggestions on where I can find a good set of wheels, please let me know!

It sure is! The owner of our business works hard at finding and carrying quality products as well as keeping people like me on the staff that have experience so, that we can offer the best customer service possible.

You can get as good a wheel as you can afford.

I guess what I am asking is what is a safe well made wheel? I have heard but do not know the ones like at King Motors have been know to crack and I sure do not want that particularly at my age. Does any one know about the spoke wheels King Motors sells?

I'm looking to get some wheels for my new project. I found one good place called custommotoredbicycles.com but not sure about ordering from them. I sent a couple emails to them and it's been over a week with no response. I'm looking for a coaster brake rear and at least 12g spokes. I don't wan't disc brakes just V brake compatibility.

I really don't want to try an build a wheel. Any suggestions on where I can find a good set of wheels, please let me know!

I guess what I am asking is what is a safe well made wheel? I have heard but do not know the ones like at King Motors have been know to crack and I sure do not want that particularly at my age. Does any one know about the spoke wheels King Motors sells?

I have since checked out the custommotoredbicycles.com I called them up and the owner Lynn answered. I spoke with her for a good little while and the short story is I will be getting my wheels from her website. The selection is pretty dang good and they are all made in the good old USA. She actually convinced me to go with a front drum brake so that's what I'm gonna do lol. Rear coaster and front drum. This will be the next thing I buy for my Skyhawk build.

Back