Good quality 6mm rear mount studs?

Will'smotobikes19

Local time
8:39 PM
Hey guys have another question where could I find some good quality stainless 75mm long 6mm studs for the rear mount. Ordered the rest that I needed from bel-metric and sick bike parts. Bel metric doesn't have 75mm long studs they have 62mm then it jumps to 100. I suppose the 100 would work and I could cut them. I just wanted another option.

I buy meter lengths of 6x1.0 8.8 grade threaded rod and hacksaw what I need, costs very little that way.

Yeah I saw that would be enough for alot of engines but I don't need that much. 9 bucks for a 1 meter of stainless 6mm rod though isn't bad. I decided on using all stainless hardware except the head studs which I ordered grade 8.8 studs today. I kind of want to build several bikes and sell em but need some tools and money first. Money doesn't grow on trees after all. This 2 stroke I'm building is my 3rd build. The first bike I sold to my neighbor and the 4 stroke one I still have.

Might be good to invest in a good tap/die set. And perhaps build a diy machine thing to do the taps for you. I have the budget HF tap/die set and sometimes it drives me crazy... I had to thread my own and it was really annoying.

Last edited:
Back