Good quality throttle??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220318-101516.png
    Screenshot_20220318-101516.png
    311.3 KB · Views: 100
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Just lookiing for a better quality throttle. I've been through 2 of them from Gasbike, but they keep breaking. The little plastic piece in the handgrip that holds the throttle cable just isn't made for long-term use. Is there anybody who makes a decent throttle actuator handle that's made of metal, or that may last longer?
My 4th is on the way, I'll let you know lol but the deeper down the eBay rabbithole you go you'll start to come by across some pretty nice s**t, but then your gambling on if you rig compatible or not if you ain't savy in motorace world.

The plastic kit throttle is garbage... I got mabe a week out of it... The kit everything... I've been frustrated with so I get everything except the motor aftermarket... shop around and compare because there are a lot of knock offs... Some good some not so and it's a gamble what you actually get... They don't know what there selling or inspected it... My Zeda triple 40 motors were the old style and not the new cylinders... The open transfer split exaust port G4... I'm hoping to get 2 more of the wrong motors because I actually like them better...

Back