Good Vendors and Good Experiences

Marktur

Local time
3:22 AM
Just wanted to start the thread. BTW - I just read about how cool Dax was about building a bike for a customer. Now THAT is cool!

Why don't we post GOOD stuff about the good vendors here. Let's NAME THEM and POST THEIR URL's. I don't think only the trashy guys should get spidered by Google, right.

So let's help keep the "good guys" in business...

Post away... :)

PS. My kit is sitting on a Fedex truck for delivery on Monday from BoyGoFast. To this point, I can say fast shipping, good communication. Hope the product follows suit... I am tempted to drive to West Palm Beach and pick up my kit, but prolly not going to so I can finish up my giant-scale Cessna 310 Twin this weekend...oh, another hobby it seems....my wife is going to love it...well, at least I won't be building my bike on the 8' long dining room table!

"Can tomorrow come any faster? Can't wait to build my bike!"

I know what you mean...The waiting was terrible. But it was sooooo worth it.
You'll have a lot of fun.

Woo-hoo! It's here!!!
Box looked undamaged and packed well...I'll start a build thread tomorrow night, when I get a chance to unpack it and get started. (Late night at the office tonight, :( )

Please please please....forgive me....asking in advance.....for all the "dumb" and obvious questions I may ask...

Thanks,
Mark

Back