Got a 224, what should I do?

Better then that...I just found a pic of Gordy with just the right car for him to put it in...lol.

pedal-car-600x400.jpg

You're really hooked up on these Harbor Freight deals for sure. Great investment, even if you do nothing with it. Can always sell it and make a good profit. I'm sure you'll come up with a home for it in the future. You've got too much going on in your life right now to think about it. At this rate you're gonna need another U-Haul when it's time to go.

Amazing how these motors can be built, shipped and sold for a profit at so low a price point.

I was at Princes Auto ( our Harbor Freight ) a few weeks ago and they had their version of a 212 for $110 CDN. Was tempted to buy one just because I'm a sucker for a deal.

Hear me out... Powered skate board. Eh?

I actually bought my little brother (he's still in his 20's) an E-board that does 28MPH.

He's a great skateboarder, but I warned him to take it easy.

10 minutes later on Christmas morning he's going downhill at 33mph, gets a death wobble and eats it, road rash everywhere!

He's fine and still enjoying the board today.

I actually bought my little brother (he's still in his 20's) an E-board that does 28MPH.

He's a great skateboarder, but I warned him to take it easy.

10 minutes later on Christmas morning he's going downhill at 33mph, gets a death wobble and eats it, road rash everywhere!

He's fine and still enjoying the board today.
My longboard is very stable at high speeds. It has a 48" wheel base and a low center of gravity. It's also super flexible with 78a wheels that allow it to glide over road debris without feeling a thing. Sadly it isn't electric

Amazing how these motors can be built, shipped and sold for a profit at so low a price point.

I was at Princes Auto ( our Harbor Freight ) a few weeks ago and they had their version of a 212 for $110 CDN. Was tempted to buy one just because I'm a sucker for a deal.
It's not surprising to me. The design is decades old and all of the leg work for R&D was done by Honda or whatever other company it was borrowed from. So, no real overhead other than production. Then they just cheap out a bit on quality control and some materials, then pay some 10 year old kid 2 dollars an hour to make it.

It's not surprising to me. The design is decades old and all of the leg work for R&D was done by Honda or whatever other company it was borrowed from. So, no real overhead other than production. Then they just cheap out a bit on quality control and some materials, then pay some 10 year old kid 2 dollars an hour to make it.
You're so wrong about that, it's $2 a day.

Back