Got a new bike

CrazyDan

Local time
8:11 PM
Just bought a $500 Nirve Forty Nine (when new) for $50, has new semi slicks and the nexus 3 speed works great. The frame is beefy, handmade high-tensile steel. It appears to have a 1" headtube and the same size downtube and seat tube as my cranbrook, so swapping everything over should be no issue. I am excited to finally have a high quality frame :LOL:. Now I have 2 functional nexus 3 speeds in case one takes a poop on me!!!
iu

If anyone has made a build on one of these and found issues that'll need addressing, I am open for suggestions. I will post pics when i am done. So excited!!!

Nice bike. I do want to build a motorized tricycle some day after i sell my 2 motorized bikes

I worked at a shop that sold Nirve and Specialized. The Nirve cruisers were nice bikes, but I liked the Specialized comfort expeditions better.

Huffy Cranebrooks use 1 piece cranks? So I don't
think you're going to be able to use much of the Huffy bike's parts on the Nirve If the Nirve is mostly complete that is The wheels and fenders are going to be much better than the Cranebrook's.

I worked at a shop that sold Nirve and Specialized. The Nirve cruisers were nice bikes, but I liked the Specialized comfort expeditions better.

Huffy Cranebrooks use 1 piece cranks? So I don't
think you're going to be able to use much of the Huffy bike's parts on the Nirve If the Nirve is mostly complete that is The wheels and fenders are going to be much better than the Cranebrook's.
The only parts left on my cranbrook that is still original is the frame, every other part has already been replaced for better parts. I have a 3 piece sealed bearing bottom bracket, suspension fork and straight handlebars. I will be using most of these parts on the nirve, they will fit and work just fine.

Back