CVT Got a pocket bike cvt xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I saw the ones on eBay also. Messaged them all to confirm the price and they are all sold out.

No luck getting in contact with anybody at racemotorparts either though...my luck is running out.
Yeah...I'm fairly certain any listing you see is extremly outdated and has been out of stock for years. The cvt-b and its parts are no longer made and finding a used one is like finding treasure.

Yeah...I'm fairly certain any listing you see is extremly outdated and has been out of stock for years. The cvt-b and its parts are no longer made and finding a used one is like finding treasure.
Don't scream loudly when you find me digging through your shelves of parts, I don't like it when the victims scream loudly.

I have one but have been searching for parts to repair it...obviously without any success. If you know where I can get the rear drive shaft and also the gear inside the transfer case that turns the sprocket, would be appreciated.

I have one but have been searching for parts to repair it...obviously without any success. If you know where I can get the rear drive shaft and also the gear inside the transfer case that turns the sprocket, would be appreciated.
you might be able to scavenge those parts off the normal pocket bike transmission
img157-1-400-1_2.jpg

Found this today. Smallest sprocket I've found that looks like it might work as the cvt output that'll take 410 chain. Wish they included specs on it. Anyone know if the bt80 output shaft is the same 6 spline as the pocketbike cvt and 5:1 tranny? It'd give me a little better of reduction than the 12t I've found in the past.
ENGJL-BT-10TDS__63261.1521827702.jpg

if you search splined pto gears, you'll get industrial and agriculture suppliers that could have something. places like granger.com

Dan just opened that link you posted it says 10 tooth, if you go any smaller you will end up chain binding, to small of a curve......Curt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back