Got 'er running ! Staton friction drive

Thanks for the compliment darwin.
It’s actually an older bike about 10 years old but was garaged and hardly riden. I decided it was time to do something with it.

Last edited:
It looks like that engine was made for that bike. Honda's are about the best you can pay $ for these days for quietness, lightweight, and reliability.

It looks like that engine was made for that bike. Honda's are about the best you can pay $ for these days for quietness, lightweight, and reliability.
Thanks, yeah the little gx35 has more power than I expected too.

Great looking bike and i know you will enjoy the staton friction drive. I have had the one on my bike for years and it is bullet proof.

Attachments

• Electra Zeneoh 001.JPG
    Electra Zeneoh 001.JPG
    220.8 KB · Views: 236
Nice set up looks like mine.........HEY wait a minute!......Ok just back from the garage... Nice bike you have.
I had a 2 cycle 48 cc on a vipeR kit, loved it fast great accel, but the engine blew. Am riding a gx 31 on a stanton and a 25cc lehr propane also on a stanton. I built one of the china girls....never again.
HAPPY TRAILS !

Cool stuff!
I don't really understand people who think speed is crucial in a bike with a motor, as more speed = more danger in an already kinda dangerous means of getting your butt from one place to another;)

Edit: skipped a word
I agree with u my friend u dont care abt speed i just want it to run good and get me where iam going i dont want wreck lol

Yes, I had the same problem with my GX50 and Thatsdax FD. I
discovered the clutch bell was bottoming out on the engine ever
so slightly. Thin washers as spacers on the bolts cured the problem.
The clutch bell has to turn freely when the motor is off.

Back