Got it started, but having issues

Don't forget that if you need to do any fine tuning adjustment to it, you have the adjuster on the clutch lever that you can screw in or screw outwards for any minor fine adjustment you may need.

As far as carb adjustments. Would you say I should move the throttle needle c clip up or down to help with hard starting and keeping it running. Or should I put the ngk in first before messing with the carb?

Get the plug, make sure it's gapped at .025 thousandths, then try it...Always only do one thing at a time to zero in on problems...lol.
That's what I was thinking. Amazon is just taking forever to give me the plug. I usually get stuff from them the next day. I even got my helmet the same day. My local auto parts store didn't have the ngk br6hs in stock. Is there a comparable plug that can be used?

There are a miriad of plug brands that make equivalent plugs, I have always found the NGK to be about the best for our Bike motors though.
I went to Napa and got the plug, but I just noticed they gave me a br4hs. Would this work or do I have to exchange it? What is the difference between the 4 and 6? Educate me please..

Back