got me a motorcycle!!

mark20

well, here we are. its time to move up in life, no more pieces of sh*t for me! i got a motorcycle, thats a complete piece of crap lol
bought both for 50$, need to get a title and registration, as well as plates (i checked the vin, there not stolen)
the rotery valve is disnetragted, waiting on the part to arrive (16$, it should work)
ill post the pictures soon, im at school right now.

mark20

how did u buy a motorcycle for $50? lucky bastard.... :D
I got 2 for 50$ acutally lol.
Here they are.
The complete one had uts rotery disc valve explode. I got most of it out if the intake (guessing the previous owner over revved it) .
But for 25$ each i cant complain!

Attachments

Will'smotobikes19

They must have been pretty dumb or not care about those bikes to go that low lol. You took my idea vintage 2 stroke bikes.

mark20

They must have been pretty dumb or not care about those bikes to go that low lol. You took my idea vintage 2 stroke bikes.
Yea, dude was a chain smoker, aperantly his dad died and he just wanted those bikes gone. (I check the vin, looks like a clean bike)

bike4life

dam.... craigslist or something. i paid like the same cost for one of these bikes for a sh**ty HSS 5/8 drill bit at homlessdespot today because the titanium was placed just $2 more than the cash i had on hand :( how do u guys sharpen old drill bits..

mark20

dam.... craigslist or something. i paid like the same cost for one of these bikes for a sh**ty HSS 5/8 drill bit at homlessdespot today because the titanium was placed just $2 more than the cash i had on hand :( how do u guys sharpen old drill bits..
Yup, for once low balling worked lol
And as for sharping drill bits, use em untill thry break

Timbone

well, here we are. its time to move up in life, no more pieces of sh*t for me! i got a motorcycle, thats a complete piece of crap lol
bought both for 50$, need to get a title and registration, as well as plates (i checked the vin, there not stolen)
the rotery valve is disnetragted, waiting on the part to arrive (16$, it should work)
ill post the pictures soon, im at school right now.
Good job! Be safe out there!

mark20

Good job! Be safe out there!
thank you!
i need to make it safer, right now both tires are dry rotted lol, i need to get a title first, registration, and then make it safe lol.
im hoping its not going to be a big pain in the ass, (probalby will, its the dmv after all)