got my bike running awesome, check out my little burn out video!

mrfubs

Local time
5:19 AM

it runs pretty good for a china girl im excited for the winter to be over so i can build my next bike!

Read description if you are interested on what is done to the motor and bicycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was expecting lots of smoke and shredded bits rubber flying off the rear wheel, whilst you were sitting on the bike, wearing a set of sunglasses just one shade too dark.

Last edited:
I was hoping that bits of shredded burning rubber would be sticking to everything in sight, leaving a smoking trail through the air as they follow ballistic trajectory; with wildlife running for their lives.

My next build will make it to 60 mph. This one tops out at 48 and is sketchy at that speed on this frame lol

Crikey, you say that at 48 is sketchy on the frame you've got but you're planning to run a tight rope between the edge of the sun and a fiery abyss; trying to cheat hell by running 60 against the better advise of engineers and angels.

60 mph is totally doable on a bike with good bearings and a good engine. I just wouldn't want to be the one to test it.

To achieve 60 mph, you won't do it on a department store bike with a cheap China rice burner engine, at least not and live to tell about it. If you want to see 60 mph and live, you will need an engine that makes power easily without modification and a very solid frame. I recommend thick steel or chromoly. Nothing from a department store. Check yard sales/craigslist for American bikes. You MIGHT hit 60 with a 2 stroke kit, but the engine might not survive the necessary modifications for very long. Some engines that easily make enough power to go 60 are morini/ktm/ktmc and a 212cc predator. You will also want to add hydro disc brakes. It doesn't have to go, but it does have to stop. A walmart coaster brake won't stop you at 60.

To achieve 60 mph, you won't do it on a department store bike [w...] If you want to see 60 mph and live, you will need an engine that makes power easily without modification and a very solid frame.

or to run that kind of speed with a far higher degree of safety, the better option would be one of these,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back