Got my engine for Chopper!!!

P

Patch

So i got my Dax/Howell engine for my Schwinn chopper :D

Do you guys have any tips or hints for installation?

I also got the motor mount.....Ill just need to work a few more days of my life

The rear wheel hub thing concerns me. Any ideas?

mounting your motor mount is pretty simple, drill two hole(make sure you have a bit of space to slide the mount forward and backwards). as far as the hub concern, l use a livefast hub adapter (probably the best product he sells) it works very well and spaces the back tire evenly. hit me back up if you need any other help..........

325_IMG_0800_4.jpg

For general install- check out "Optimize for your application" and the dax website has O.K. installation tips.

I ordered my first engine yesterday! Now all I have to do is design a bike to put it in. WOO HOO!!

Dan

don't use vader, you will ruin that killer bike. just my opinion.....l am azkronic son-in-law, and have helped him with his bike and he's helped me with my ride. vader is a piece art work if you ask me and wouldn't mess with perfection... :cool:

Thanks Vinnie!! I have decided to design an entirely new bike for my engine.

By the way, Vader is for sale listed on Craig's list. I would sell it to anyone on any of the message boards for a smokin deal.

iRide Customs said:
Thanks Vinnie!! I have decided to design an entirely new bike for my engine.

By the way, Vader is for sale listed on Craig's list. I would sell it to anyone on any of the message boards for a smokin deal.

could you post the ebay item number ? :D
using the ebay search box at top of page helps pay for site 8)

:LOL: :LOL:

you young punk...when i was your age i had to ride my bike 20 miles to school, uphill, it was uphill home too, and we din't have no new-fangled motors to make life easier for us :p

keep us posted on the new build, iRide' 8)

Back